What school class(es) of wizard(s) do you have??


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celestia!

Celestia is out on Live Realm. Megan (Level 49) has only ventured through the first few quests of the Survey Camp. I prefer to avoid the opening crowd, though I have heard it could help me out. Celestia is evidently a ton easier with a group.
Megan is working in Ravenscar instead. After I get her through Ravenscar, I plan on doing more Dragonspyre and Mooshu quests.


Kymma is now Level 26 and has just started questing in Vigrid Roughland. Yep, seeing a lot of Grizzleheim nowadays. After she finishes up Vigrid Roughland, she will wrap up working through the sidequests in Temple of Storms before moving on to Marleybone. I figure I will make both Kymma, Megan, and my two new wizards Grandmaster before seriously questing in CL.


Speaking of my two new wizards, I have a new storm wizard names Llewella StormHand who I plan on questing together with my new balance, Molly DuneFist. Paying for two accounts may be stretching my budget a bit, but I'll have to deal.


Lately in the news:
I'm sure you've heard about the $39 Gamestop cards that are supposed to come out tomorrow, so I won't get into that.
Also, over on Central the news was let out that the Wizard101 Wikia is relocating to Wizard101 Central! Two great sources of info in one place. :D
KI also released KIFREEGAMES.COM! I haven't got to play much so I can't tell you much, yet.


Questions:
I only have one question today from a wizard named Connor Foeblade:

Hey missunderstood! im a level 22 firewizard and yestrda my freind showed me a col spell it was a giant elefant tat like hit u. what is it?

I believe the spell you are talking about is the fire spell Helephant. It does 625-705 fire damage to one enemy and can be trained from Dalia Falmea in the fire school at Level 42. Thanks nfor the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment