What school class(es) of wizard(s) do you have??


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Haven't Updated In A While!

I haven't updated in a while so:

Megan Frostweaver
Megan Frostweaver recently made it to DragonSpyre! She made it at Level 38 and is now level 40(Master! Woot!) in the Tower Archives.

Kymma
Kymma is now level 18 in KT. She is questing in the Royal Hall and is also working on her Heck Hound quest!

Terri StormForge
Terri StormForge is my new Storm wizard. Currently I have deleted Laura OwlBright and Nora HawkFountain, both storm wizards, so let's see how long Terri StormForge lasts! As I type, she is a level 4 in Unicorn Way!


My subscription expired today and I'm not expecting to get one until tomorrow, so I have plenty of time to work on Terri StormForge! Remember, you can always set up a meet-up in the Spiral by leaving me a comment(Soon to be by e-mailing me).

Over and Out,

MissUnderstood


No comments:

Post a Comment